Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan – MCI recognized Universities only
It is the best option for Indian students who want to study Medicine (MBBS) abroad at a very low cost. Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan are recognized by MCI, WHO. It means student graduating from Medical Universities from Kyrgyzstan eligible to appear for many of the screening tests like USMLE, PLAB and also the Screening examination conducted by the National Board Of Examinations, India-under the directive of the Medical Council of India. This has lead to an ever increasing number of International students making their way to Kyrgyzstan to study like MBBS/M.D/M.S/M.D.S Courses. Every year hundreds of International students come to Kyrgyzstan to study Medicine. Kyrgyzstan is fast becoming one of the most favored destinations in Central Asia. Tuition fees of medical universities in Kyrgyzstan are very low as compared to other countries like European countries, UK and USA.
Top Medical Universities of Kyrgyzstan
- Osh State Medical University
- International School of Medicine
- Asian Medical Institute
- Kyrgyzstan State Medical Academy
- Jalalabad State University-Medical Faculty
Why study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is an excellent option for Indian Students to get a high-quality education in fewer Tuition fees.
- Admission procedure is very easy.
- No donation, No extra fees.
- No Entrance exam.
- Degrees recognized by MCI, WHO etc.
- Courses are in English Medium.
- Tuition fees are very low.
- Living cost is affordable as compare to other countries.
- More than 1000 Indian students (Boys & Girls) per each university.
- Hostels are on campus or a little far from Universities.
- World’s lowest fees universities in Kyrgyzstan.
- Best universities with the best education.
- Indian Food is available for students.
- FMGE (MCI) Coaching is available in all universities.
- Nearest country to India.